In line with current SF citywide mandates, GAMH no longer requires masks, proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test to enter the Great American Music Hall.
***Please note that this policy may change depending on a change to the current mandate, or at the artist’s request. Check back here for updates on our Covid policy and mask requirements. ***
Please read the CDC’s current advisory on masks here. Non-vented masks (N95, KN95, KF94 respirator, or surgical mask) are highly recommended.
Thank you for your cooperation in this constantly changing set of circumstances, if you have any questions at all please contact us at email@example.com or call our box office at 415-885-0750
Is GAMH An All Ages Venue?
– All Ages 6 and up!
Is GAMH ADA accessible?
– GAMH prides itself on ensuring everyone gets to see the show. Please call the box office a day or two before the show and let us know you need ADA accommodation, and we’ll be happy to help.
What’s Your Camera Policy?
– No professional cameras (i.e. anything with a detachable lens) are allowed without an approved photo pass. Phones and small cameras are fine unless otherwise requested by an artist.
Is There A Bag Policy?
– No need to ditch the bag! Just know all bags are subject to search upon entry.
Is seating available?
– Seating is limited, and varies among shows. All seating is first come, first served.
If a show is sold out can I buy a ticket at the door?
– Unfortunately, we don’t hold any tickets for sale at the door—if a show sells out in advance, then it is sold out entirely.
How can I buy a ticket?
– Tickets should only be purchased here on our website (GAMH.COM) or at the Great American Music Hall box office. We do not sell tickets over the phone.
Can I buy a ticket without fees?
– Yes, you can purchase a ticket without additional fees at the Great American Music Hall box office.
I bought a ticket but can’t go anymore. Can I get a refund?
– Unless the show is cancelled or postponed, all ticket sales are final.
When is the box office open?
– The GAMH box office is currently open Monday through Friday from 11:30am – 5:30pm, and any night there is a show from 6pm to close. The Box Office will be closed on Monday, July 4th.
Can I give my ticket to a friend?
– If you want someone else to use your tickets, you can either forward them the PDF or print it out and hand it to them.