Beginning February 1, 2022, all eligible patrons are required to show proof of full vaccination AND vaccine booster* administered at least one week prior to the event, OR provide a negative Covid-19 test as an alternative to being “up to date” on vaccinations**. Beginning February 15th, 2022 patrons who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask indoors, although it’s highly recommended. Patrons who are unvaccinated are required to wear a mask indoors, except when eating or drinking. In an effort to comply with these mandates, and to maintain the highest level of safety for our patrons, staff, and artists, the Great American Music Hall will be implementing the following Covid-19 protocol until further notice:
All patrons, staff, and artists will be following the above guidelines. We look forward to future events with fewer restrictions, but for now we appreciate your understanding of our need to implement these safety measures.
*Vaccine booster eligibility based on when you were fully vaccinated:
**Rapid antigen tests may be taken within the day before entry, and PCR laboratory tests may be taken within two days before entry. A photo taken of a self-administered rapid antigen test (such as an at-home test) is not acceptable proof of a negative test. Verification of the test result from a third party is needed, in which case a printed or electronic document from the test provider or laboratory may be used.
Policy is subject to change. Please check back for updates prior to attending GAMH events.
Is GAMH An All Ages Venue?
– All Ages 6 and up!
Is GAMH ADA accessible?
– GAMH prides itself on ensuring everyone gets to see the show. Please call the box office a day or two before the show and let us know you need ADA accommodation, and we’ll be happy to help.
What’s Your Camera Policy?
– No professional cameras (i.e. anything with a detachable lens) are allowed without an approved photo pass. Phones and small cameras are fine unless otherwise requested by an artist.
Is There A Bag Policy?
– No need to ditch the bag! Just know all bags are subject to search upon entry.
Is seating available?
– Seating is limited, and varies among shows. All seating is first come, first served.
If a show is sold out can I buy a ticket at the door?
– Unfortunately, we don’t hold any tickets for sale at the door—if a show sells out in advance, then it is sold out entirely.
How can I buy a ticket?
– Tickets should only be purchased here on our website (GAMH.COM) or at the Great American Music Hall box office. We do not sell tickets over the phone.
Can I buy a ticket without fees?
– Yes, you can purchase a ticket without additional fees at the Great American Music Hall box office.
I bought a ticket but can’t go anymore. Can I get a refund?
– Unless the show is cancelled or postponed, all ticket sales are final.
When is the box office open?
– The GAMH box office is currently open Monday through Friday from 11:30am – 5:30pm, and any night there is a show from 6pm to close. The Box Office will be closed on February 21st (President’s Day).
Can I give my ticket to a friend?
– If you want someone else to use your tickets, you can either forward them the PDF or print it out and hand it to them.